[cvsnt] cvs not using ntfs permissions ?

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 12:34:47 GMT 2005

hi
I'm using cvsnt 2.5.01 build 1976 on windows 2003.
I've added a user aperson to a group agroup and given
read rights only to 1 module in the repository. There
are others and the rights do not include them and on
windows login aperson cannot access these other
modules. BUT with cvsnt they can ! What am I missing ?
I thought it respected ntfs permissions ? It is using
active directory fine for the actual authentication.
Elaine