SV: VS: [cvsnt] commit missing file

Kenneth Sørensen KES at epoke.dk
Fri Dec 16 07:33:23 GMT 2005

Hi again

Thank you for the inputs. I just hoped that CVSNT could help me in this situation.

I can only agree that it is a bad idea with a build system that deletes the compiled files or more correctly generates compiled files with different names. However, some of our build systems do that - I have not made them!

I think our real problem is that we have a developer who does not like CVSNT at all and makes a lot of noise

I think we need to do some scripting to solve this problem.

/Kenneth