[cvsnt] Re: unrecognized auth response from nt-sw

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 16 11:26:41 GMT 2005

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> After that, TortoiseCVS asked for the password but that did not help
> either.
> The strange thing was: After renaming the problematic directory, the
> update worked without a problem. Looks like the many files that were in
> the way caused the problem. Is this possible?

That's normally caused by deleting the cvs directory... cvsnt tries to
rebuild it and finds all the existing files, but doesn't know what to do
with them.

> BTW: I noticed a new version (2.5.03 Build 2182) on the web. What's new
> in this one?

Nothing much...  I'm just keeping synced up for the next suite release.
  Only interesting thing is u3 dongle support in cvsagent... and even
then few people have those.