[cvsnt] Commit error : C:\WINNT\TEMP\cvs11.tmp: No such file or directory

rajiv kumar cvsissue at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 06:59:49 GMT 2005

  Hi There,
  I am getting the following error while commiting with non admin user..

  cvs server: C:\WINNT\TEMP\cvs11.tmp: No such file or directory
  cvs [server aborted]: error diffing Course.cs

  I set SystemAuth=NO and the user using which I am checkin the file, is available in passwd file.

  I have the following configuration
  Client: 2.0.51d (client/server)
Server: 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151 (client/server)

  I tried to checkin with admin user and I was able to checkin. Looks like I am missing something in setting up the repository.

  Pls help me!!

  Thanks in adv..
  Rajiv Kr. Srivastava