[cvsnt] (no subject)

lei wang lewang at student.bond.edu.au
Sat Dec 24 07:07:22 GMT 2005

Dear All,

Merry Christmas!!!

But I am sorry that I have a problem connecting CVS server in Eclipse. My environment is:
Mac OS 10.4
Eclipse 3.1
CVSNT for macos 2.5.03.2151

server: localhost
my repository path: /usr/local/cvs

while i use eclipse ide to connect to the cvs repository, i got an error saying something like "... io exceptions, server no responses". I am a newbie using cvs, thought macos was same to unix. I followed an acticle how to setup cvs in linux, however, still cannot get it connected. I also checked the file: /ect/cvsnt/PServer and /ect/xinetd.d/cvspserver. both of them seem fine. for me, the reason seems that the server didn't start. I use "cvs server", but still it doesnt work. Now I have no way to do, please help me out, I have spent almost half day on it.

Thanks you very much!!!

Cheers,
Kevin