[cvsnt] Future of CVSNT?

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Fri Dec 30 05:19:35 GMT 2005

Hi all,
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2006.
n May the coming year brings u all lucks, prosperity,

It's really great to be part of the mailing list.

I hve got lots of help here.

I myself was a newbie using CVSNT, but being here in the list i hve got
lots of help n support, n guides as well.
Special thnks to Bo, Tony, Arthur and all those who are contributing for
the CVSNT.

CVSNT has really a great future,

Ok dear enjoy well,

Thnks again