[cvsnt] Not getting newly created directories

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Tue Feb 1 16:41:44 GMT 2005

I'm having two problems that do not appear when using the cvsnt client. The
only appear with the eclipse client:

(1)     Only the original directories show up. None of the directories or
files for the subsequent directories created from the command line from a
different sandbox show up. These were created with the cvsnt client using
"cvs add" and "cvs commit". These directories don't even appear when I
destroy the sandbox in eclipse and check it out again! (But they do appear
in a sandbox created by the cvsnt client when I used "cvs update -d"
however).

(2)     My jar files are being corrupted.

The only thing can think of to do is to go to a good sand box created by the
cvsnt client, make a new copy the directory structure and use the find
command to remove all the directories (and their contents) that contain the
name "CVS" and then create a new repository using the cvs client (instead of
cvsnt client) and see if I still have the problem when the eclipse client is
talking to a cvs repository (instead of a cvsnt repository).

What a pain. Does any one have any better ideas?

Thanks,

Siegfried