[cvsnt] BuildForge experience anyone?

Johnson, Mark Mark.Johnson at Ingenix.com
Wed Feb 2 22:22:00 GMT 2005

Does anyone have experience with BuildForge?  I know nothing about it,
other than what the company literature says.  It says it has cvs
integration, and I assume then that it would also have cvsnt
integration.  I was just curious if anyone on the list had any direct
exprience with it's pro's/con's and/or cvsnt integration.

Thanks,

Mark A. Johnson

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 02/02/2005 05:22:38 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."