[cvsnt] cvs update -C -d does not work in eclipse sandbox?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Mon Feb 7 06:04:52 GMT 2005

I'm going nuts!

I use cvs co LifeGoesOm and I seem to get all my files.

I use eclipse to check out the same project into a different sand box and I
don't get all my files.

So I thought: I'll just use the cvsnt command line client and fix this up.
So I go to the sand box and type "cvs update -C -d".

This did not help. I go to the specific directory that is missing a file and
try it again. No error. No files either.

I do a cvs log studioForm.java and I see the history of the file. Why does
not cvs update fetch it?

How do I get those darn files into my eclipse sand box?

Siegfried