[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Feb 7 18:40:40 GMT 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:22:02 +0000 (UTC), "Oliver Giesen"
<ogware at gmx.net> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> Now the FTP works again and I have uploaded the new files.
>> http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html
>
>...and it seems they don't contain the updated manual either...
>
>Cheers,

I think there is none available, the cvs.chm file I have deals with
2.0.58...
Maybe this is what Tony is working on right now.
Unfortunately the chm file is not part of the cvsnt module on his
server, only the sources are and they are less than understandable in
some XML-ish syntax.
I wonder what tool will turn these sourcefiles into chm?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)