[cvsnt] How to access modules2 in a repository that is upgraded?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Feb 7 19:22:47 GMT 2005

I have a lot of servers and repositories that were created before the
modules2 time.
How can I get modules2 functionality in such a repository?
For example if I deploy 2.0.62 in a repository that has been around
since the 1.10.8 times? It's been served by 2.0.41 since that was
released, but owing to incompatibilities with CVSMailer etc I have not
yet updated the server. Now I am planning to do so and it will have to
be 2.0.62.1873 or higher to make sure all fixes are in.
But, how do I get modules2 into it?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)