[cvsnt] CVSNT SSPI Corrupting PHP Files

John De Lello JohnD at DelWare.com
Tue Feb 8 00:20:53 GMT 2005

*.sru -k 'b'
*.srw -k 'b'
*.swf -k 'b'
*.trg -k 'b'
*.vb -k 'b'
*.vbw -k -b
*.xls -k 'b'
*.zip -k 'b'

I imported a PHP project using CVS import with no errors. When I do a
checkout using TortoiseCVS (OR cvsnt on the server machine) I get erratic
corruption in my source files. As an example. When I do a CVS checkout,
everything comes down. Without changing a thing, I do a CVS update. 1 or 2
files are updated (even though nothing has change as this is visible only to
me) and when I do a file diff on the source files I get something like this:

CVS raw file:
case 'w': $dates .= adodb_dow($year,$month,$day); break; <<<<~~~~~ CORRECT

"UPDATED" CVS FILE:
case 'w': $dates .= adodb_dow($year,$month,$day); brame' <<~~~~ busted

I verified the file in the RAW CVS directory and it is correct. It seems to
be corrupting when I am getting the file from the server. Though it's not
always the same file and it's erractic differences.

Has anyone run into this at all? I've tried everything. Re-installing CVSNT
(started with an earlier version). I've tried doing the checkout on a WinXP
client and on the same machine that CVSNT is running on (Win2000 Server)
same results. I've tried using TortoiseCVS, and I've tried using the CVS
that is in the CVSNT folder. Same results. I'm at a complete loss.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
John D