[cvsnt] Strange spurious output of CVSNT 2.0.51d

MJDL michel at lotbiniereREMOVE_THIS.net
Tue Feb 8 01:44:44 GMT 2005

I just installed CVSNT 2.0.51d on Windows 2000 (SP4+). I'm using it on
the same machine over pserver (compatible with the pserver support
offered by my test editor).

When checking out files or directories, I am seeing strange debug-like
messages prefixing the ordinary output, e.g. (my email program may have
reformatted the output):

D:\USER\Michel\Projects>cvs co CVSROOT
cvs checkout: cwd=D:\USER\Michel\Projects ,current=D:\USER\Michel\Projects
cvs server: cwd=D:\PROGRAMS\CVSTools\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv2308
,current=D:\PROGRAM
S\CVSTools\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv2308
cvs server: Updating CVSROOT
U CVSROOT/checkoutlist
U CVSROOT/commitinfo
U CVSROOT/config
U CVSROOT/cvsignore
U CVSROOT/cvsrc
U CVSROOT/cvswrappers
U CVSROOT/editinfo
U CVSROOT/historyinfo
U CVSROOT/loginfo
U CVSROOT/modules
U CVSROOT/modules2
U CVSROOT/notify
U CVSROOT/postcommit
U CVSROOT/rcsinfo
U CVSROOT/taginfo
U CVSROOT/verifymsg

I've checked my settings: trace is off in the server (and in the
registry) and the server has been restarted many times.

Earlier versions of CVSNT (2.0.51a most recently for me) did not have
this problem. How do I eliminate these debug messages?