[cvsnt] What am I missing concerning modules2???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 8 13:00:17 GMT 2005

Accidentally posted on thewrong newsgroup.
Here it is again:

I have changed my modules2 contents to this:

[Advance]
/=ModuleXX/NewCommon
Common=ModuleYY/CommonFiles
Source=ModuleXX/Source

- It is still not listed by cvs ls
- If I check out the module Advance I only get the files from
NewCommon. No sign of the Common or Source folders.

Changed the contents of modules2 like so:
[Advance]
SomeFiles=ModuleXX/NewCommon
Common=ModuleYY/CommonFiles
Source=ModuleXX/Source

Checkout now creates the 3 folders but of course I have no files in
the top folder...

Still not listed in the cvs ls command though.

cvs ver
***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.62.1873 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.62.1873 (client/server)

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)