[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT SSPI Corrupting PHP Files

Johnson, Mark Mark.Johnson at ingenix.com
Tue Feb 8 15:42:08 GMT 2005

Was NAV Real-time protection running on the client or the server?  If it
was the client, is it a known issue that you cannot run real-time
anti-virus protection while using a cvs client?...and if so, is it
related only to Tortoise, or to any client (WinCVS, CVSNT client, etc)?

I'm preparing to roll out CVSNT/WinCVS/TortoiseCVS to part, or all of
our development team, and don't think our IS allows to disable the
anti-virus.

Thanks for the info,
Mark J