[cvsnt] Re: CVS Commit Not Working on SourceForge

Dan Pupek megabyte at sunnet.net
Sun Feb 13 08:12:23 GMT 2005

Well, I am not sure where it came from BUT I did find a cvsrc file hiding on
my C drive with -c specified for edit and commit!!! I was playing with some
other cvs clients a while back and I believe one of them may have done this!
Man, this explains a lot of problems I have been having from my home
machine...

news:mailman.13.1108271888.2568.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...