[cvsnt] Re: Help !!! I can't login on my cvsnt server since I change strategy password off my server.

Michel Landrain m.landrain at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 13 16:01:57 GMT 2005

I download the CVSNT version 2.0.62.1869

Problems uncounterred with this installation : a message appears like :
Cvslock version incorrect when cvs running.

So I decide to uninstall all the server and the client.

Now the CVSNT version 2.0.62.1869 server is installed and the actual version
of Wincvs.

I seems to run now.

But it doesn't find my actual repository.

What are now the differents operations to do for the CVSNT server can see or
retrieve my repository ?

Thank's in advance.

news:cun9ka$nhv$1 at paris.nodomain.org...