[cvsnt] cvsnt with SSH?

D. Walcher d.walcher at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 14 04:11:02 GMT 2005

Has any body had any success in getting cvsnt to use SSH?

I'm trying to set up cvsnt on a win2k box, however pserver is not an option
due to security concerns, and because of the main development IDE the only
other option is SSH. I have looked all over and have come up with no
documentation on how to get cvsnt to work with SSH. Some of the questions
are: once a SSH server is installed how does it communicate with cvsnt, how
is the authentication controlled, etc.

If anybody has had any luck or knows of documentation please let me know.

Thanks