[cvsnt] Cannot set CVSNT server to client CVSNT compatibility

Vanier, Alexandre avanier at jamdat.ca
Tue Feb 15 17:24:53 GMT 2005

Hello again to all of you!

I am currently running: CVSNT server 2.0.62 build 1874 on Windows 2000
server SP4 with SSPI.  Everything is working well so far.  I do have a
quick question with the CVSNT control panel.  When going to the
Compatibility tab, for the setting of the client compatibility, the
default choice is Generic non-cvsnt.  If I set it to CVSNT_Compatible
(we are using the CVSNT client), I cannot click on the apply button,
I've got to check one of the options below, click apply then remove that
option that I just checked and click apply again.  At that point the
CVSNT-Compatible will be selected.  I click OK to close the CVSNT
Control Panel and when I reopen it, the generic non-cvsnt compatibility
will be selected again.  Is it normal that this feature don't work? (i.e
selecting the client CVSNT compatible).

Thx for any info!!!

Alex Vanier