[cvsnt]2003 server incompatibilty

Stephane Antonietti stephane at experian-scorex.com
Tue Feb 15 17:56:36 GMT 2005

Hi tony,

Unfortunately, it does not help for my case. I still get the same error !

Regards

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Stephane Antonietti wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I've just set up a cvsnt server on a 2003 box. nt server is working
>> fine  but pserver is failing returning "switch to user failed due to
>> confiruation error."
>>
>> This problem seems to be already raised. Did anybody sorted out this
>> issue.
>>
> It works fine in all recent builds (>2.0.21 I think)...  Older ones
> won't work as the security model no longer allows the hack that was used
> to implement pserver on windows.
>
> http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Faq#head-9c23113078b1e172678564305d73619848e98b88
>
> Tony

Stephane Antonietti
Sr Technical Consultant

Experian-Scorex, Monaco
Tel : +377 97 98 54 89
Fax: +377 97 98 54 54
Mob:+377 678 635 347
stephane at experian-scorex.com
www.experian-scorex.com
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform the Experian-Scorex IT Service Desk on +377 97 98 54 54 and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Although Experian-Scorex routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Experian-Scorex makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this E-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of its clients and business, Experian-Scorex may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers