[cvsnt] Re: crc

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 06:26:05 GMT 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:
> Feyza Esmer wrote:
>

>>We require to add a new keyword containing the CRC32 code of the
>>file.
>

> ROTFLMAO! :D
> You made my day!
>
> You realize that April 1st is still over a month away? ;)

Somehow I think he's talking about a CRC32 of a particular version of
the file that is included in the RCS file, not a CRC32 of the RCS file
itself.  It would change though based on keyword expansion or CR/LF
translation, assuming he's trying to get a match between the checked in
version and the client received version.

I have no clue why he's asking about PVCS...

--
Glen Starrett