[cvsnt] Re: Restricting write access by acl does not work for me

Rodenbach, Tobias (ADITG/SWG) trodenbach at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Feb 25 02:35:13 GMT 2005

Hi Tony,

Ok. I was already writing the next question based on your first answer
;).
Now everything is pretty clear, I think I'm going to deny write in
general.

So when there is no setting for write in a directory, the value of the
parent directory is used? (Meaning I don't need "-R" when denying write
as default.)

Thanks
 Tobias