[cvsnt] How do I automate cvs add to run recursively incvsntcommand line

Brook Hurd brookh at PerlmanArchitects.com
Fri Feb 25 18:57:48 GMT 2005

I was able to create the script by downloading Cygwin and using its find
scrip in Dos.  Here is my bat file setup:

cd \Revize\www\revize\perlman
c:\cygwin\bin\find_unix * -type d -name "*" ! -name "CVS" -exec cvs -N
add {} -m "Automated Add" ";"
c:\cygwin\bin\find_unix * -type d -name "*" -exec cvs -N add {} -m
"Automated Add" ";"
cvs -N commit -m "Commited by cvs script"

It isn't very clean, but it does the job.  Does anyone remember how to
tell the script to ignore files in folder with "CVS" in the name?  I can
do it via a directory search using '! -name "CVS"' but not a file
search.

Thanks

Brook Hurd