[cvsnt] No "cvs ls" command in the manual ( + other feedback )

Vesa Paatero vpaatero at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 4 10:24:15 GMT 2005

Hello!

 - The command "cvs ls" in not listed in the manual at all. I think it's
 an important command that should definitely be included in the manual.
 When executed, the program prints "Listing modules on server" followed
 by a list. It is noteworthy that the "cvs ls" command lists not only
 modules but also subdirectories of $CVSROOT. (Actually, the system I'm
 using doesn't have any actual modules yet, so I don't even know if it
 lists the modules, too.)

 - I think the CVSNT manual would be improved by a chapter titled
 something like "CVS and CVSNT". At present, the manual is a bit unclear
 about the roles of CVS and CVSNT. The new chapter could outline the
 differences between CVS and CVSNT and maybe give some credit to the
 original CVS or do it by referring to the Credits chapter.

Thank you.

  Best Regards,

     Vesa Paatero