[cvsnt] Problem setting permissions in 2.0.62.1817

capaverde at 3ia.com.br capaverde at 3ia.com.br
Wed Jan 5 14:47:13 GMT 2005

Mike

The problem remains de same, no matter I use T00363 or t00363.
As long as I could undestand, cvs 2.0.62.1817 is not taking
care of the fact that I'm the dir's owner, just allowing the
admin users or anyone else that have the control right to change ACL.
It's no problem for us. Our problem is that the owner lost
the rights to change their own directories' permissions.
Tony, is that behavior correct?

Capaverde