[cvsnt] Re: Thank you Tony!

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 02:40:27 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> I don't know about Joe but there is definitely a serious bug in 2.0.58
> concerning the taginfo handling.
> In this version the taginfo script does not get a proper list of the
> tagged files as it should, instead the supplied data are truncated
> pointers to the strings internal to CVSNT holding the filenames. Of
> course this is a bug, and it was fixed in 2.0.62.1810, later to be
> superceded by 2.0.62.1817.

Note that I discovered a crash (crashdump submitted to
cvsnt-crashdumps at ....org) when doing an "update -A -rNewBranch" when on
a branch already, but it only happened with one small part of my
repository.  There was a workaround, but I haven't heard anything from
Tony on it, but it's only been a couple days.

--
Glen Starrett