[cvsnt] Configuring cvsnt 2.0.58d for access via SSPI

Bill Powell wvpowell at indesign-llc.com
Tue Jan 11 13:09:19 GMT 2005

I'm a novice setting up cvsnt for the first time on a local network.  I've
installed cvsnt on a Win2K machine, gone through the installation notes,
gotten a repository setup, and I'm able to access a Test project using SSPI
(:sspi:cvs_server_machine:/cvsrepo) with no login or password.  My preferred
client is TortoiseCVS.

I'd like to limit the access to various modules within the repository so
that ProjectX can be used by only User1, User2, or User3 and not anyone with
valid priviledges on the domain.

It's not clear to me from the Installation Tips how to limit access to
various modules using SSPI.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Bill