[cvsnt] update -k <kopt>

Harrison, Andrew andy.harrison at anite.com
Wed Jan 12 13:52:15 GMT 2005

Hi,

Does doing 'cvs update -k <kopt>' do anything other than change the kopt in
the CVS/Entries file? I have made some changes to a file, and now want to
change the kopt before I commit it, but when I didn't do the update -k
before I did the changes. Doing it on a modified file doesn't seem to have
any effect. If I manually edit the CVS/Entries file to change the kopt and
then commit it, will this work?

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41a (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.58d (client/server)

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andy Harrison - Platform Software Engineer
Anite Telecoms Ltd. 127 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3QN, UK

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.