[cvsnt] Re: We have written some new CVS documentation...

Graham Crockford graham.crockford at NOS-PAMcafit.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 12:44:06 GMT 2005

"Robin Strahan" <noprobsucd at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cs8eos$h8o$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Graham Crockford wrote:
>
> > I believe this document will be very useful to the community and so have
> > obtained permission for it to be distributed via the GPL, as our "giving
> > something back".
> Thanks for this! I'd love a copy if thats possible?

Thanks RaveRod and Robin, just the response I was looking for!

I've got to get it checked over for "sensitive" content and approved first.
I'll fire it out to anyone who's interested as soon as that's done.

An "official" response would be good though.

Thanks!