[cvsnt] We have written some new CVS documentation...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 14 13:21:10 GMT 2005

HI,
it would be good to have such a document.
I can easily host it on the IntallationTips site i have set up (and which
is linked to from cvsnt.org).

Concerning the format it is perfectly OK to send me the Word file even
with the Visio stuff as separate files. I would convert it to PDF before
putting it on the web though.

If you send me something then please put it into a zip file so it won't
get lost along the way.

/Bo B