[cvsnt] Modules2 Regular Expressions

Joe Enfield joeenfield at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:02:38 GMT 2005

I would like to use Modules2 to split some files into separate directory
structures.
The Modules2 documentation shows that we can use regular expressions to
include files.  Is there a way to exclude as well?

thank you
joee.
[coreEjb]
src/java/com/company/core = dir1/dir2/technical/source/java/com/company/core
(^*EntityBean.java$|^*SessionBean.java$)

[coreUtil]
src/java/com/company/core = dir1/dir2/technical/source/java/com/company/core
(^*EntityBean.java$|^*SessionBean.java$) <-- here I would like to exclude.