[cvsnt] CVS/Base Directory?

Merrill Cornish merrill.cornish at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 14:25:06 GMT 2005

I am using the latest WinCvs, which uses CVSNT.

I used WinCvs to create a new module by importing a directory tree of my source.  I have also checked out the new module to that same directory.  Each of my original source directories now has a CVS subdirectory with the usual assortment of CVS housekeeping files as expected.  However, each of those CVS directories has a Base subdirectory with a second copy of all the module source.

How did the Base directory get there, and can I delete it now?

Merrill