[cvsnt] rtag problem that has been resolved.

Grant Mills gmills at rdinstruments.com
Mon Jan 24 21:52:58 GMT 2005

Tony (or anybody else who might have the answer),
	You closed a bug report of mine
(http://www.cvsnt.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000164).  I would
like to ask a quick question regarding this bug.  Was this a server side
or client side issue?  I'll need to know whether I have to update the
clients, the server or all when the newer version comes out.

Grant Mills                        RD Instruments
Lead Firmware Engineer

The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s). For those other than the recipient any disclosure,
reliance on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.