[cvsnt] questions about security

David Vo vo.david at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:02:45 GMT 2005

 I am still pretty green with CVSNT and I wanted to see if anyone has
   suggestions about security. I'm running on a windows box and want the
   users to connect using the sspi protocol. I have a few questions:
   - If need be, how do I disable access from other protocols such as pserver.
   - What are your suggestions with security? I have read that using the
   sspi and NT authentication is great combined with the CVS (writers,
   admins) methods. Is there a place you can direct me to that has this
   information?
   Thanks alot. I really appreciate your help.
   -D