[cvsnt] Re: Linux setup problems

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jan 25 20:43:15 GMT 2005

Johnson, Mark wrote:
> I have successfully set this up, but am switching to sspi, to avoid the
> maintenance headache, and since all my users will access the server from
> inside our network, and are on a windows domain with active directory.
> I am struggling with configuring this, and would also like some
> *detailed* help if anyone can help.

Provided samba is working OK on that machine & joined to the domain then
you just need to start winbindd and uncomment the line in
/etc/cvsnt/PServer (possibly changing paths).

The procedure isn't unlike setting up winbind for squid (which uses the
same mechanism) so if you can get that working cvsnt should be easy.