[cvsnt] verifymsg problems

Thomas Keller thomas.keller at inatec.com
Wed Jan 26 16:27:27 GMT 2005

Hello there!

At first: My CVSNT runs on a RH) box and has the version 2.0.58d.

Now a weird thing: I managed it to hack some of my prior cvs-only
scripts to work with cvsnt, but found a problem with verifymsg:

If I add a parameter to the call cvs returns with

E cvs [server aborted]: cannot exec "`/usr/local/cvs/_common/cvscop.pl
verifymsg -v --cvsroot=/usr/local/cvs/eru --cvsuser=thomas`": No such
file or directory

while it runs perfectly without any params. Is this a bug or a feature?

I did quite a stupid workaround and wrote a script which calls the
cvscop script with the correct parameter...

I just like to manage all events through one script and cvscop seems
quite suitable for that, since I can enable/ disable/ alter stuff simply
by editing its supplied cvscop-config.xml file.

Thanks for your answers.

--
Best regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen
	Thomas Keller.

inatec solutions GmbH, Public Key 0x94A5F429