[cvsnt] Re: CVSMailer with CVSNT 2.0.62.1859

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jan 26 19:21:03 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> To me it means unneeded extra work on a program that did work properly
> for many many cvsnt versions...

I agree, but I also understand Tony's point about consistency in
parsing.  *sigh*

> Concerning the users, try to modify the loginfo script so that these
> parameters are enclosed in double quotes. Don't know if it is going to
> help some, but you never know...

OK, I tried ""DOMAIN1\\USER"" and \"DOMAIN1\\USER\".  Both still show up
as separate parameters.  It didn't change the results at all.  Then I
changed the username, just to make sure I wasn't editing in the wrong
place but it's correct.

--
Glen Starrett