[cvsnt] Commit Hang

Andrew McManama-Smith mcmanama at nion.com
Wed Jan 26 20:43:48 GMT 2005

Hello friends,
When I create a new module on a client machine running Tortoise I am able to
create the module and add the files inside of the directory. However, when I
try to commit the files the green file names are never displayed, and the
client and server just seem to hang forever without progressing.

However, when I do the same process on the server itself I have no problem.
I assume it's a username issue, but I can't figure out exactly what, since
at both times I am logged in as the same user.
Has anybody seen this?

Cheers,
Andrew