[cvsnt] CVSNT Code Approval and branch permissions

Trautvetter, Eric erictrautvetter at fairisaac.com
Thu Jan 27 14:23:30 GMT 2005

Hi -

 This is a two question:

1.         Is there any sort of code approval process in cvsnt?  I need
to be able to approve code changes before a developer can add there code
to the repository.    If a developer wants to commit a code fix, I need
to be able to notify the repository owner and have him/her either
approve the change or decline the change before adding the code changes
to the repository.

2.                   Is there any way to place permissions on a certain
branch in the repository?  We have multiple branches and I would like to
allow certain access to certain branches.

Thanks for the help,

Eric