[cvsnt] Checkout Aborted

Gene Sigalov gene at fastcube.com
Fri Jul 8 16:38:10 BST 2005

Dear All,

When I try to create a module with tortoise cvs i experience the following
error:

	In C:\DOCUME~1\gsigalov\LOCALS~1\Temp\TortoiseCVS make new module temp\:
"C:\Program
	Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "import" "-m" "" "igloobeta" "tcvs-vendor"
"tcvs-release"
	CVSROOT=:pserver:gsigalov at 192.206.112.202:2401/Shares/Development/CVS

	No conflicts created by this import

	Success, CVS operation completed

	In C:\Documents and Settings\gsigalov\Desktop: "C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "checkout"
	"-d" "igloobeta" "igloobeta"
	CVSROOT=:pserver:gsigalov at 192.168.1.101:2401/Shares/Development/CVS

	cvs.exe checkout: in directory .:
	cvs.exe [checkout aborted]: CVS directory without administration files
present.
	Cannot continue until this directory is deleted or renamed.

	Error, CVS operation failed (exit code 1)

	Error, one of the CVS operations failed

Although when using CVSNT with eclipse CVS client I experience no
problems. I have tried to research this problem and the only suggestion I
had found says something about that module name already existing in the
repo. I can assure you that this module that I am trying to create does
not already exist there. I need help understanding this error. Thanks!

      Gene

--
Gene