[cvsnt] Re: keyowrds expansion (substitution)

Tomas Prochazka t.prochazka at centrum.cz
Tue Jul 12 09:33:03 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> Tomas Prochazka wrote:
>>  Expansion is OK. When I return back older version (build
>> cvsnt-2.5.01.1976) is expansion wotking again.
>>
> It sounds like it's not installed correctly.  How did you install it?
>
> I'm guessing nothing at all works but checkout and checkin.
>
> Tony

  I instaled it from the zip file owerwrite older files, as many times
before.
  On the Windows XP2.

  Tried now downlod again all dependencies library and copy to cvsnt
directory.
  But expansion still works, only with older version od cvsnt
  For example howl.dll is in another versin in howl-1.0.0-bin.zip and
sysfiles.zip

--
Tomas Prochazka