[cvsnt] Re: keyowrds expansion (substitution)

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Jul 13 00:07:50 BST 2005

Tomas Prochazka wrote:
>  And I have once question? Exist somewhere documentation for use
> triggers  and other plugins which are in CVSNT?

Not yet.  There's the latest interim documentation in
www.cvsnt.org/manual2, which covers some parts and not others.

The holes in the documentation are outstanding bugs in the trouble
ticket database www.cvsnt.org/tt

>  I'm interesting in "Repository extension auditing".
>  I'm created database, emty table with create_tables_mysql.sql
>  And set database name, password a user and when is server address
> settings?

Currently it always expects the server to be local... mostly for
performance reasons, although I may change that (there's nothing in the
code that stops remote servers there's just no UI for it).