[cvsnt] Re: why "cvs crown cvsuser" gimme FAIL LOCK not in repository?

hiiyan hiiyan at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 01:32:09 BST 2005

I installed the latest build file - 2025. Start everything from the
beginning.

managed to run some of the command :)

I am thinking of using sspi protocol and domain user since the access to the
folder is by individual, and not by group.

My questions are:

1. How do I tell CVSNT to use sspi protocol? just "set
CVSROOT=:sspi:[machine_name]:/[repo_path]?

In the installation tip, the repo_path is Test. what if my repository is
/cvsrepo/repo1? what value should i put? cvsrepo/repo1 or just repo1?

2. Is it as simple as changing the setting of Security tab to allow the
Administrator and Individual to access the particular folder?

I know I still have to run a command to bind the domain user to passwd file.

But is that mean after doing all this, when the domain user access CVS thru
eclipse, the acces right will be applied?

Has anyone manage to set this up successfully? thank you.

regards,

news:db86nk$q6$1 at paris.nodomain.org...