[cvsnt] Used Textile Machinery and Looms Dealer

H. H. Traders hhtraders at gawab.com
Tue Jul 19 17:03:42 BST 2005

July 19, 2005

To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org

Textile Company Introduction:

Dear Sir

H. H. Traders is a Dealer of Used Weaving Machinery and Spare Part.

With owning 03 warehouses, 02 for looms and 01 for spare part, H. H. Traders is one of the leading Trading Company in field of used weaving machinery, located at Karachi.

Typically we always have 80+ Looms in our stock for sale other than Tons of Spare Part including Tucking Units, Beams and all the parts a loom contains. We also provide service to locate your required machinery from our worldwide sources if we could not fulfill your requirement from our stock.