[cvsnt] Multiple ALL occurences in a loginfo file

Carl Dionne cdionne at quazal.com
Thu Jul 21 17:58:30 BST 2005

The documentation of cvsnt states that in a loginfo, all occurences of
the lines starting with ALL will be executed.  However, when I'm use two
ALL statements, it seems that only the last one gets executed.  Is there
something wrong with my loginfo, or did I misinterpreted the
documentation?

Here is my loginfo:

# Touches the appropriate buildflags
ALL     perl.exe -S /devenv/CVSROOT/CVSROOT/touchflags.pl
/devenv/buildflags %p

# Sends mail to bugzilla
ALL     perl.exe -S /devenv/CVSROOT/CVSROOT/bugzilla_watcher.pl $USER
%{sVv}

As is, the script touchflags is never called.  If I comment out the
bugzilla_watcher one, it gets called fine.

Thanks.

Carl