[cvsnt] using cvsnt with eclipse... recomendations ?

Paul Redmond p.redmond at hw.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 16:44:14 BST 2005

Good day all,

I've just recently installed cvsnt on a XP Pro server, and am
sucessfully using it with SSPI authentication with a small number of
windows XP pcs using TortoiseCVS (thanks to some help from this list).

I am now looking to start using it with the eclipse development IDE and
wondered if anyone else had tried this with this above configuration.

This is new to me, so im stuck at early stage problems such as:
Can I continue to use SSPI ?
Can Eclipse create the repositiory or does this need to be done manually.

Anyone tips or pointers to guides appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.