[cvsnt] Windows Server 2003 service pack 1 install broke my cvsnt

David L. Nadle david at nadle.com
Fri Jul 29 16:23:05 BST 2005

> If it worked before it sounds like the account has been
> disabled, or has
> been restricted so it can't login over the network.

This is interesting, and I could kick myself for not noticing before:

Cvs is allowing connection and working fine--I did an update--if I
connect from a differnet machine. It's failing when issue a cvs command
from the server itself. The cvsroot string is the same in both trials.

Unfortunately the cvs server is also my automated build server, so not
being able to checkout on it is a bummer.

Regards,
David Nadle