[cvsnt] Failed to set access control using NTFS permission control

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jun 1 12:12:43 BST 2005

How did you configure your CVSNT server in the tab where you specify
in what context the commands shall run?
You muat have this set to "client user" (not sure about the exact wording
and I cannot check here because I have only 2.0.41a at work).

The NTFS permissions will only be useful if cvs is switching over to using
the user account that sent the command.

/Bo