[cvsnt] Failed to set access control using NTFS permission control

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jun 2 06:54:31 BST 2005

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:08:40 +0800, Min ZOU <zou.min at renesas.com>
wrote:

>Yeah, you are right. In the "Sever Settings" tab, I chose a privileged
>user in "Run as user" field. After changing it to "client user", it
>works fine.

Tony, I think that the "Server settings/Run as user" item should have
its text changed to something like:
Run cvs commands as user:

As it is now one is led to believe that this item controls how the
CVSNT *service* is run and some people then are led to set it to a
user without impersonation permissions. Then NTFS permission setting
becomes unusable....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)