[cvsnt] Upgrade server from 2.0.58d

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jun 2 17:07:38 BST 2005

If you notice what happens in the mails sent on a cvs tag operation you will see
that the list of file names is "corrupted". It actually displays random binary
bytes because there was a bug in cvsnt at this time that sent pointers to the
file names instead of the actual file name strings to taginfo.

But this was solved in one of the early 2.0.62 test releases that preceded 2.5.01.

/Bo